Programming is Currently Hybrid
CMSS summer programming will offer opportunities for virtual and in-person music instruction, events, and family fun.
Music lovers of all ages are invited to join in the fun at CMSS!
Our summer music lessons feature flexible scheduling with expert musicians, and our community events in July and August will allow our students and their families to safely connect while celebrating the arts!
We invite you to take music lessons with us this summer!
Use our online registration system to submit your availability and instrument choice (and request an instructor if applicable). We will be in touch to confirm your lesson and match you with an instructor that meets your schedule and instrumental needs.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate your summer plans
- Offering a variety of instruments and voice instruction to students of all ages and levels
- Professional teaching artists who will customize your lessons to match your musical interests and personal goals
Private Lesson Tuition (per lesson)
60 minute lesson: $68
45 minute lesson: $54
30 minute lesson: $40
Registration fee: $10 (per family)
Semi-Private Lesson Tuition
45 minute lesson: $60 (divided evenly among the 2-4 students in the group)
(no Registration fee for Semi-Private lessons)
Financial Aid is available for Summer Lessons
Students entering grades K through 12 whose families receive SNAP benefits may apply for a financial aid discount of 40% off summer lessons by following these two steps:
- Fill out an online inquiry request to provide your lesson preferences.
- Email a clear picture of your EBT card to [email protected]. The subject should contain the student applicant’s name.
We’ll be in touch to confirm lesson details once we’ve received both your online inquiry request and the emailed photo of your EBT card.